• 200 cigarettes or
• 50 cigars
• One quart of liquor,
• Six ounces of perfume
• Illegal Drugs
• Weapons, Explosives and Ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plant and Plant products
• Meat and meat products
• Pets and animals
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material
• Antiques and original works of art can be brought back from the island, duty-free
• Gift packages may be sent from Antigua to the United States duty-free with the exception of tobacco, alcohol, and perfume.
• All plant and plant products will require a valid import permit and a Phytosanitary Certificate in order to be granted entry into the country.
• Only cats and dogs with an Official government issued Health Certificate and Import License will be accepted. Requirements to obtain such a license depend on country of departure and can be obtained from the “Veterinary and Livestock Division” in Antigua.
• Poultry, livestock, and poultry products being imported must abide by the Animal Health Legislation.
• The importation and wearing of camouflage clothing is prohibited in this country. Visitors are advised to leave such items at home to avoid confiscation.